Sponsor Spotlight: Jooniebeads Treasures+ bracelet review

Hello gals,
I'm back with another review of a wonderful shop + one of the cutest bracelets I found.. so let's know more about the....shop,

About Amy,
My name is Amy Thornton I am an Army wife of 21 years and a recently retired homeschool mom who spent 18 years teaching my daughter everything from counting to 10 up to high school which included things really outside my box like coaching cheerleading and learning to use the business skills I learned in college.

My life now is all about my Etsy shop and spending time with my husband after 2 longs years of deployments.


When did you start your shop ?
I started my shop in 2009, but didnt really put much time into in until my husband deployed and my daughter left for college in 2010, so 2011 and 2012 are really my first attempts at making it a real success.

Items you sell?
I sell handmade jewelry.


Your favorite item and why ?

I love these earrings, they are simple, but they look so good on and go with so many things. 

This is a new piece I just added to my shop recently, the first of a list of bracelets I have coming to my shop. I love bracelets, they give you a bit of color, but so much that it take away from your outfit, just a little pop.


...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And finally, let's see the item I love the most

It's this wonderful bracelet.. I specially love the color combination and the wonderful beads



You can see a bracelet exactly like this in her shop in here


And specially, she sends her items in cute boxes and they are even ready to be given as presents.


I love her shop and specially the bracelet. 
And I think you must visit her shop too


I hope you enjoyed..