Things to review+ peek in my mail

Hello bunnies, (lol)

Today I got two parcels form the snail mail and I got super excited and ran home with the parcels to see what's inside. I am a really big snail mail lover and I know that you also love to get packages form mail..Surprising huh??
Let's have a sneak peek at them.... :)
Yeey the items are soo cute.. (please click on the images to see them enlarged )



This is the package,  form Tiff form her shop Lizabettas  
It is a handmade pendent and a chain. Wanna win this one? Enter my Giveaway

The second package is form The lensevillage
And it is a cute circle lense that I won !!!!

SO this is just a sneak peek of the mail stuff I got today. I'll come up with a full review of these cute products I got in. So stay tuned girlss ...

XOXO




2 comments:

Go on...leave your thoughts and Make My Day